What a lousy week
Well, let see? How was my week? It was pretty shitty. I made a major faux pas this week. At least my overly paranoid self thinks so. I was supposed to participate on a conference call, and take notes for my manager. Both of which I did not do. This was just the last in a chain of events for a proposal that my company is bidding on. It doesn't really matter that our response to the request for proposal was weak; I had something to do with that as well. But here I am sitting on the consulting bench, getting paid, trying to stay busy and be helpful. There is only so much looking at company business and technical documents, and playing with the application that one can do. The worst part about all this, after apologizing to everyone, I've heard from no one. I'm the kind of guy that likes instant gratification. Its not happening with this company. Sometimes I really do wish I was a Barrista at Starbucks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home